Without quality carriers, our success would not be possible. We are looking for companies that range from a single truck to large fleets with records for reliability and safety. If this applies to you, then we want to be a trusted partner with your company! Carriers must have the following:
1. Carrier must have a minimum Auto Liability Insurance policy of $1,000,000.
2. Carrier must have a minimum Cargo Insurance policy of $100,000.
3. Carrier has the authority to operate by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration with an Active MC or USDOT number.
4. Carrier must be in business a minimum of 1 year
5. Carrier maintains an acceptable Safety Rating with Safer and CSA regulations.